In short :
- Only 1 passenger is allowed per car, under the full responsability of the driver. Passengers must be 18 years or over.
- To access the track, each driver / passenger must wear a crash helmet.
- A driver whose car has technical problems on the track must wait behind the safety rail for the intervention safety vehicle.
- Each car must have a towing-eye.
- It is strictly prohibited from using the track in the opposite direction or to reverse on the track.
- Each driver must sign a waiver of appeal for himself and his passengers and will receive a wristband to access the track as well as a briefing summarizing the main principles of safety on the track (entry / exit pit lane, flags, ... )